The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2010-06-30

TV: Glee

Wow.  How did I *not* ever watch this show?

Oh wait.  I still haven't seen a single episode...  but I stumbled upon "Dream On" by the Glee Cast (featuring Neil Patrick Harris) and was dumbfounded that I had not ever heard these songs yet to date.

Well, I've fixed that.  Huge memories of being in chorus back in church and later in high school (though not singing secular songs, of course) come back when I hear this type of music, chorus with simple accompaniment.

Now I just need to catch an episode of the series.  The music is awesome.  No wonder there are several titles on the Top 40 every week.  It's cool stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Hi again. I started watching the show 2 days ago, and I just saw you're post :)). You really should watch it. it's a great series even if you don't take into account the really wonderful music ( which I honestly couldn't, cos it were the songs i found on youtube some weeks ago that made me watch it in the first place), but the story's really nice, not to mention funny. And one thing that really amazed me is that it's one of the first shows that really emphasizes on minorities. The cast is made up of pretty much every race or condition you could think off, which is really great.

    ReplyDelete