The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2010-06-26

MOVIE: Grown Ups

I was really looking forward to this movie, since I'm in the age group it's aimed at (the ever-lusted 25-49 male demo).  I would give this movie 3 out of 5 stars.

The reason such a "LOW" rating?  Well, if it only had starred Sandler and James, I would have liked it a lot more.  The other three (Rock, Schneider and Spade) were simply dumb, most especially the Schneider relationship with the much-older woman.  It didn't do "it" for me.  It was just terrible in that regard.  But the two main stars were hilarious!

See it, but try to hit a matinee price if you can.  Otherwise, you may grumble for having paid full  price for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment