The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2005-11-27

What I Would Enjoy Receiving At Christmas 2005

Here's what I can think of:
    REALISTIC

    1. A geeky beverage chiller

    2. Age Of Empires III Deluxe Boxed Edition (fun and educational too!)

    3. Someone with fashion sense to take me clothes shopping (that means not any relative my age or older)

    4. Star Trek Movies - I thru IX - On DVD (widescreen, of course) - already have X (Nemesis)

    NOT SO REALISTIC, BUT I CAN DREAM

    1. The company of a certain woman (ongoing would be preferable)

    2. Liposuction   (taking off weight gained during my two foot surgeries has been a bear)

    3. To erase the various wrong things I've said to my kids this year (full-time single parent life is overwhelming at times, times four)

    4. For a good Watchmen movie to be produced, which uses the Watchmen mini-series as the script, untouched

That's not too much to ask for, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment