The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2005-11-12

TV, Movies, XBox 360, Oh My

[Rumor] Robocop:   Apparently Sony is redesigning Robocop for the 21st century.   Paul Verhoeven won't be working on it as of now.   A remake of Robocop? Hmmm.

Terminator:   "The Sarah Conner Chronicles" (current working title) is a series that Fox is trying to put together which would show what happened to the female character after T2.   This sounded dumb to me initially, but I guess it's possible that T2 tech recovered and being used (and her efforts to stop it) could be the storyline.

XBox 360:   A ton of games are officially playable on XBox 360 (from the original XBox library), and more are on the way.   A list is kept here.   Also, Halo and Halo 2 fans (i.e., XBox owners) will be very pleased when they run these games on their 360... as with added anti-aliasing and higher resolutions, they are going to look EVEN BETTER than before.

Blade:   Actual production started on the Blade TV series, which will star Kirk Jones.   It will be on Spike TV, and is being filmed in Vancouver (Canada).

On a side note, I haven't purchased my comics in six weeks, so I have a rude awakening in store for me today when I go to Orlando to retrieve them... my wallet will be in for some shell-shock, since the House Of M is winding down, and Infinite Crisis is kicking off.

No comments:

Post a Comment