The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2010-07-30

MOVIE: City Island

Regina and I went to see this movie a few days ago.  It seems to be something you'd see at a film festival or something, though it had some upper-echelon stars in it (Andy Garcia, Julianna Margulies and also Steven Strait).  It's a "family comedy" basically.  Not something a teenager is likely to care about.  But we found it to be entertaining and a good story in general.  I'd suggest it to those who enjoy good stories and can stand not having high tech CGI graphics anywhere in the movie.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering if it's only me, or did you also think "The Countess Regina"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed this post when reviewing my journal.. and no, I have no clue what you meant. More appropriate might have been the COUNT Regina...

    ReplyDelete