The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2010-07-04

Dating

July has brought about the process of "re-entering the dating world".  Two days into "looking" and ... wow.  There are people out there who want to go on dates.  Apparently I had fooled myself (as usual) into thinking I was alone in the multiverse.  Hmph.  This should be an interesting journey.  Even after linking up with two FAKE people via the online service I'm with, the many others I've already chatted with multiple times have raised my spirits, just have adult conversations with like-minded people.  How would'a thought..?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete