The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2006-01-07

SCHS Peach Bowl DVDs = $5

If you'd like a Spruce Creek High School Peach Bowl DVD, feel free to contact me.   They are only $5, and include slideshows of pictures (set to music), videos, and a special bonus video!   I'm already filling orders for many of the students, so if you'd like one, please let me know ASAP.

Payment can be sent via cash, Paypal, money order, etc.   If you require shipping, please be aware that I'll need shipping costs included.

If you are familiar with Paypal, and/or have your own account, feel free to send payment to me at anthony AT malena DOT net.

3 comments:

  1. It seems wrong to charge for them. I mean a dollar or two to cover the DVD and sleeve I can see, but it comes across as you profiting from band kids. :-P

    At least, I would have set up an online store to do it in style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our "band kids" are Uber-Rich for the most part. And most of them are spoiled rotten...I see no problem with charging them for a DvD. psh .

    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, "band members"? Shrug, I guess it would depend on how many people are in the band, and subsequently how many copies of the DVD you planned to sell.

    I was basing my comments on the assumption that there would be a big market for this DVD, and that a hundred or so might be sold. In that scenario the margin just seemed kinda high to me. At Mainland this kind of stuff was usually free, but then again the school was usually the one doing it.

    This is also assuming it's a DVD with some video and some photo slideshow type stuff. If there was a considerable amount of time spent editing and producing it then I suppose $5 is in line.

    ReplyDelete