The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2006-01-31

MUSIC: All-County Band Performance (Volusia County)

What a treat it is to get to see some of the best players from around Volusia County play at the Peabody Auditorium.   None of the Malena Family decided to try out for All-County this year (at least, that's what I'm told..) so we all got to watch from the audience this time (though I was pretty busy taking pictures as usual for the band).

3 comments:

  1. I actually did try out.
    Tryouts were about 2 weeks after I got major mouth stuff put in. So I didn't do to great.
    We did talk about it too.
    -DLM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Perhaps someone was trying to be polite about it and not remind you about your "mouth stuff".

    ReplyDelete
  3. well.
    i tried out.
    "mouth stuff" = gaaay.

    =)

    it is all good.

    ReplyDelete