The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2006-01-31

MOVIE: Underworld Evolution

I thought the first Underworld movie was pretty good.   It had an interesting storyline with fairly good (not the highest quality, but good..) special effects.

This movie was about on par with the first.   There was more "background story" (or should I say, a more convenient background story) told, and better effects.   It balanced out in the end.   There was a lot more "flesh" than I would have dreamed (based on the first one), which was a little unnerving with my sons there to see it with me, but life goes on.   It had some Blade-esque moments (especially the ending outcome) but that was fine.   Speaking of fine... Kate Beckinsale.   Wow.   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment