The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2010-03-30

Too Many Things Happening At Once

This must be the year for everything to hit me.  The only thing not happening this year is the graduation from high school of my youngest child, Chris.  It's been really hard not being depressed over the lost of my job of 12.5 years, and the departure of two of my kids to real life, one of them now scheduled to be going to Germany later this year, the other possibly being back in the local area in several months.  I've made a commitment to do everything in my power to stay in the local area so Chris does not have to change schools so late (as happened to me) but the job prospects here are just not great versus the monies needed to survive where we are.

I just need something to lift my spirits.  I really do.  The hits just keep on coming and I feel like I have no one to really confide in any longer outside of the kids.. and they don't need that baggage; they have their own lives to handle.  I don't know what else to say.  Even posting this is just me babbling, but I don't know what else to do.  I feel utterly alone now.  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment