The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2010-03-08

"More" by Mark Osborne (revisited)

I was bored enough last night (it's now early the next morning) to be watching the Oscars on TV (apparently "The Hurt Locker" is a movie I need to see) that my mind was drawn back to a short film from the late 1990's called "More". 


If you have not watched this short video yet, you need to do so ASAP.  It is one of, if not the, best short story/film I have ever seen.  To this day, I can watch it and still get goosebumps.  It has no dialogue.  It is simple and to the point, yet every time you watch it, I challenge you not to come away with just a little more than the last time you watched it.  Do so without distractions or a cluttered mind.  If it does not move you, I don't know what would...

Watch it here at this link.  Then share it with those you love, like, or barely know.  It's truly a work of art that should be enjoyed by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment