The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2010-03-16

Time To Delete MySpace?

A story today on Slashdot makes me think it's finally time to just shut down the MySpace account that I have (plus those that I host for local schools).  The story links to more information about the fact that MySpace is now planning on selling data on it's users to agencies that want it.  It's not exactly a new practice, but it's enough for me to think I may be done checking for messages that I very rarely get there any more.

I'm far more interested in William Shatner's new MyOuterSpace.com website anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I bailed on social networking because I felt my privacy being eroded and decided it was time to do something about it.

    ReplyDelete