The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2009-05-07

MOVIE: Star Trek

See this movie.
See this movie.
See this movie.
See this movie.
See this movie.
See this movie.
See this movie.
See this movie.
See this movie.
See this movie.
(see this movie)

I'm not kidding. Star Trek has been brought to the "next generation" (pun not intended). My kids loved it. My mother loved it. I loved it. Dad would have loved it.

See this movie.

6 comments:

  1. hey you,

    i think you should see this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEE THE MOVIE. (AGAIN) OMG, WTF, IT ROX, DVDE. I cannot get over this movie. I think I may want to marry it (or at least have a short term, intense affair with it). It was th3 b0mb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It almost beat the last Star Trek movie's ENTIRE income on it's first 1.5 days. (http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/14088/-star-trek-scores-31m-opening-day/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute video at The Onion shows how "trekkies hate the new Star Trek" :-) (http://www.theonion.com/content/video/trekkies_bash_new_star_trek_film)

    ReplyDelete
  5. David and I went to see it! It was really good! I was amazed at how it brought all fresh faces and modern design, yet didn't distort any images or nuances from the old Star Trek, yet propelled the story forward in a unique yet fitting way.

    Ambassador Spock looks good at any age...

    ReplyDelete