The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2009-01-22

Dear Idiot...

I want to thank you for stealing from WalMart. The copy of Turbo Tax Deluxe I purchased which is completely devoid of any CD or paperwork delighted me to no end when I went to install it and do my taxes. I've reported the serial number from this box to Intuit, in the hopes that perhaps they can block you from using the free e-File services offered with the product that you stole.

Sincerely,
Anthony Malena

3 comments:

  1. Of course. But when you're "in the mode" and ready to DO THE DEED, then it's like "wow, this sucks"... and it's too late to be getting dressed and go back to the store.... GRRR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Taxes done, money coming in a week. More than I expected coming. Utility bills took another dive. Money is finally STARTING to work for me again.

    ReplyDelete