The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2009-01-19

Bowling Night

The boys and I went out bowling late Friday night (Fred and Amanda joined us later) in Ormond Beach, and had a blast. Though I could barely hold my ball, it was still fun. No one broke 120 that night (sigh) which is pathetic, but none of us had bowled in a long time, and I think my parents were probably sadistic when they bought my ball for me when I was a teenager, as it seems to weigh more than every ball at the bowling alley. Hopefully in a week or two when we go again, I'll be in a little better shape and might actually be able to bend over properly next time. :-P

2 comments:

  1. I think Bellair is technically in Daytona :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think I brain farted on the fact that I debated going to the thing behind Skate N Shake, my bad.

    ReplyDelete