The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2008-10-14

Lendica = Happiness

Mom said it couldn't be done.

So now, I feel it is appropriate to proclaim myself the official, first ever, master of Lendica.

I created the recipe myself (since no one before me did. I posted it online. I refined it. I have made it several times. And now, I've made the biggest single vat of Lendica on record. Three times the recipe ingredients at one time. It took my biggest pot to do (and barely handled it) plus another huge put for the prep work on the vegetables and lentils.

I'm quite proud of myself. Lendica = GOOD. If you haven't tried it yet, do so! Sprinkle some salt and/or Parmesan cheese on it. Make sure to let it set overnight before eating for the BEST effect!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds pretty good, but I bet it would be even better if you added some chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken... BAH! Well, who knows. This is pure lendica, man. If you want to try some, come over by Friday because I think by then it will be all gone, and who knows when I'll make it again.

    ReplyDelete