The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2007-06-07

MOVIE: Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End

My kids saw this movie before I did. They thought it was "okay" but not "great". Definitely not better than the last two.

I am not sure if I think it's better than the first two, but I do agree that the first half of the movie was largely a waste of time. The second half of the movie made it worthwhile, however. Four out of five stars, based on the second half of the movie.

The post-credits ending was cute, too. I'm sure 94% of those attending the movie have no clue. YouTube has it off and on (Disney keeps filing complaints to have it removed, but it keeps reappearing, recorded by some soul(s) via cell phone no doubt).

No comments:

Post a Comment