The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2007-01-28

Ninth Wheel

So now, I'm the ninth wheel in the family.

Christopher has a girlfriend (or more).
Anthony has a girlfriend.
Amanda has a boyfriend.
And now, Daniella has a boyfriend.

I suddenly feel lonely again. But hey, I was productive this weekend. The boys and I built a dog house from scratch. I took inventory of all my computers laying around and in the process, found an ATI Radeon 9000 Pro video card (which has a DVI port on it). This became the TV computer's new video card (performance increase was phenomenal). And now we have truly HD connectivity. In a few days, something is showing up (this year's "personal tax purchase") that will make the TV computer very.. very.. fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment