The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2007-01-21

Family Time

This weekend we celebrated Amanda (and her friend Laura's) 17th birthday party at our home. Lots of pictures online per the norm...

I discovered, while offloading the pics from my camera, that the videos Amanda and Chris made a few weeks ago were still in my camera. They only posted a couple to YouTube that I recall, but there were several MORE, which I now have and can use to extort favors later... one in particular was where Chris was "The Crocodile Hunter", and... hunted... me. In my chair. Using my laptop. I was not aware they had filmed this, so it was very funny to me. ;-)

Daniella has been electing to work extremely long hours lately, so I barely get to see her anymore (and when she is not working, she opts to go out with friends, so parental warning bells are going off...). Hopefully she hasn't given up on us totally yet.

It's amusing to watch "who" is viewing the webcam here at Malena central. Sort of reverse-voyeuristic. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment