The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2006-04-12

New Pet Peeve

I've decided to add to my list of "pet peeves" today.

People who are in the same room, sending emails to each other, and occasionally replying verbally with very vague comments, making those around them wonder who or what they're talking about.   It's very rude.

I've caught myself doing this on rare occasions, and am making a stand to not do it anymore so I can continue to be a good example to my employees and co-workers.

3 comments:

  1. Off topic...what gives with the new (old) picture of yourself on the family webpage? I feel a blog entry coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only assume you mean the pictures of me in 1986. It's just a graduation picture of me. The pictures on the home page of malena.net rotate (randomly) if you reload the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the one...I had never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete