The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2006-04-16

MOVIE: Basic Instinct 2

I saw this movie out of partial boredom, partial "I wonder if she ever really admits anything from the first movie", and partially just to have something to do.

It was barely worth it.   All the reviews are true.   It's a truly malformed story, where Sharon Stone (who I now call Madonna of the Movies - I never realized how raunchy she was) actually makes her role in the first movie look like a PG rated endeavor.   If I had to hear here refer to a certain sexual function ONE more time, I think I would have screamed right there in the theater, embarassing myself in front of the other three movie-goers that were there.

What a waste of money it was.   An expected "surprise reversal of events" at the very end was not enough to make this thing truly worth going to, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment