The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2010-04-18

Texting While Driving - Go Ahead, Be Stupid!!

If you can watch this video, and still come up with any excuse whatsoever to be texting while driving, or even to be TALKING on your phone for anything other than a highly urgent matter, you're a moron, plain and simple. I'm even reminded recently that I was idiotic enough to take a picture of myself while driving (which means I took three to see which one was best - thankfully I did not actually address and send it while driving). :-(

Please watch this video.  Please pass it on to others.  Please make sure your children watch it.



Please. I'm making my vow right now to be even smarter. Watch the ENTIRE FOUR MINUTES OF VIDEO. You're human. I'm sure it will have the right effect on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment