The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2010-04-11

The Search Goes Nationwide

I've decided that I will no longer limit myself to the "local 60 mile radius" in my search for opportunities.  Home (California) will be my number one search area, by far.  Besides that, the rest of the country in general.

Deleting MySpace was a good start.  Reading text messages was the second.  Apparently my circle of "being the fool" is now 100% complete.  I now need to be my own number own number one concern.  :-(  Putting (almost) everyone before me is no longer the priority.  I've lost too many possibilities due to this method of living.

Job.  Relationship.  Future.  Not sure of the order, but those are the priorities now.

No comments:

Post a Comment