The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2009-03-18

Eyeballs

Today I had one eye treated with a laser procedure, and they had to literally "disable" the eye (two injections right below the eye, thank you very little). It was pretty interesting, disturbing, bizarre. My right eye, for several hours, looked only straight ahead, while my left eye moved normally. I took some pictures, but am not sure if I'll put them online... the kids thought it was pretty funny. :-) Next Tuesday they do the other eye. Yay! :-P

2 comments:

  1. So, basically you looked like Mike Weiner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or like David with his lazy eye! Welcome to the lazy eye club.
    I watched eye surgery on Discovery Health channel once. There is something about eye surgery that I just can't take. (I am ok with gut surgeries on TV..) I commend you on your courage to actually go back the second time. \\^_^//

    ReplyDelete