The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2008-07-27

MOVIE: Mamma Mia!

I mainly saw this because I like Abba's music, so it ended up being me and the females of the family going. My wife and I literally laughed OUT LOUD when we walked in the theater and the entire audience was:

1. in the back half of the theater (far sighted I guess)

2. covered in white or grey (or no) hair

It was just too funny - I really should have taken a quick picture of the audience but that's illegal I guess...

The movie, based on the play, featuring the music of Abba, was "fun". Definitely a chick-flick for the most part, but still nice if you enjoy their music. The storyline is not exactly what you'd like to have your kids worrying about (one of these THREE MEN is your dad, guess which one, 'cause I dunno!!). But it was still "fun". I actually enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment