The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2008-05-30

The Family Is Complete

Vesta and Mason have officially moved in full-time (this is happening because otherwise she'd be paying another month of rent and utilities in Jacksonville, plus hundreds more dollars in gas again), so the household is once again "complete". Mindy is living in the Jacksonville area, likely for the foreseeable future, but has a home to come to if/when she makes a decision in that direction.

I'm very happy to have my Love home with me full time, finally. Life is looking up in many ways, and we're two weeks away from the wedding! Time to send out reminders to those coming...

1 comment:

  1. I'm out of town from next Monday to right before your wedding, so if I need to do anything, let me know this weekend. You're lucky I love you enough to fly home for your nuptials.

    ReplyDelete