The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2006-05-04

Keeping Busy = Staying Sane

We received our subscription tickets for the 2006 Seaside Music Theatre finally! Five performances spread across the summer. Nift!

I've begun work on the latest website I'm hosting - CreekBandAlumni.Org.

We watched, with great anticipation, the new full two-minute trailer to Superman Returns yesterday.. and I am very pleased with what I saw overall. I think as long as you can suspend disbelief ("Superman III and IV never happened... Superman III and IV never happened... there was no Richard Pryor...there was no Nuclear Clone Man... Superman III and IV never happened...") then you will enjoy this movie. It looks extremely nice (visually). I can't wait to see more of Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor. The full trailer (not the short teaser that was out for a while) is here.

Also saw a clip from X-Men III, where Colossus and Wolverine do a fastball-special (sort of..) and Wolvie rips the head off of a Sentinel. I'm still mixed about this movie, since it's combining too many elements. I still would have preferred a fairly faithful retelling of the original Dark Phoenix saga circa John Byrne. Oh well.

I have orders coming in left and right for the Year End and Senior DVDs (as well as more for the Peach Bowl disc) I am producing for Spruce Creek High. Apparently people enjoy my work (and I'm cheap, so...). Order yours here by printing the order form.

Tonight, we shop: Clothes. I.. can't seem to get excited about that, but it's a necessity.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I just saw the trailers too…hmmm, think Kevin Spacey is gonna steal the show. Supes didn’t really do anything in the trailer that I didn’t already expected. The flying stuff, bullets bouncing off his chest, etc…

    There’s been quite a few negative sneak reviews bout the X-Men, I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

    Want to see Supes at his best? Check out IC #7, beautiful ending…

    ReplyDelete