The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2006-03-12

Today's Forecast: Barbecue, Friends, Flood...

So today's barbecue seems to have been a success.   Friends of the family, young and otherwise, came by and ate, drank, played DDR and Halo (on the new TV, oh yeah, thank you IRS for returning the majority of my money to me).

Then there was the flood.   That's a story for another time.   In sadder news... our cat Boomer seems to have disappeared in the final 2 hours of the barbecue.

12 comments:

  1. BOOMER CAME BACK THE NEXT MORNING! Happiness reigns.. but if I find out she's pregnant.. grrr.. (no, she's only about 5-6 months old, so we haven't had that done yet)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony bad, letting non-spayed cat outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually Boomer is a girl, until someone can explain what the whole in the back of her body, below her anus, is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. boomer has BALLS


    look at KOSH then at BOOMER.
    they are BOYS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then we better plug that hole between his balls, because he's going to start leaking...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFL
    ROFL
    ROFL


    I soooo TOLD YOU.

    he is most definately a MALE
    and we're going to be resp. for some babies....*gasp*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually, that was a snide remark I was making. If "he" is a boy, I *still* want to know what the hole is back there. Either way, I'll let the vet decide at Boomer's first appointment.

    There's nothing quite so fun as arguing with your daughter anonymously in public... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought he was a boy too. The hole you speak of is probably his anal gland. He's this old and hasn't gone to the vet yet? No shots... I wouldn't let him get too close to my other cats if I were you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm not even going to tell you what comes out of that hole.
    esp. when the male cats clean them selves..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, when we went to get our cats ID'd, thats what the vet told us... Basically if he has those two lumpy look ball things... Its a boy.

    RoB)

    ReplyDelete