The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2006-03-18

MOVIE: V For Vendetta

I have never read the comic series that this is based on, but the commercials for this movie intrigued me, so my father and I went to see this movie, and I'm glad I did.

It was not heavy with the comic-book-ish traits you might be used to in most comic-adaptations.   It offered a lot of background story (which made the movie feel much longer than 130 minutes) but other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed it.   I will probably take my kids to go see it.   Natalie Portman played her part well in this alternate-reality, England-meets-1984 fantasy.   I recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. i liked it.
    i loved it.
    i want to see it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete