The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2005-09-25

MOVIE: Flightplan

This movie was extremely well made.   It's a psychological drama of sorts, and I had it all wrong halfway through the movie (which is to say, it mislead me perfectly).   I thought I was so smart when I noted several things that were happening that many average movie-goers would not normally notice (in my opinion) but then out of the blue, the real story suddenly came out perhaps 2/3 of the way through the movie, and I was taken completely by surprise. I like it when a movie can do that to me, a "well trained movie-goer".   :-)

Go to the movie, and just try and figure out what's actually going on, and who's really the one doing what. I'll bet you are wrong once it's revealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment