The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2011-05-24

Sabotaging What Used To Be Your Family

Where is the logic in sabotaging the chilren you gave birth to?  In you helping turn them against each other?  In your standing back and allowing it to happen without acting to help them?  In never being a mother and trying to be a piggybank to them when they desperately need... no, CRAVE... guidance and love?

Apparently it is the desired result for some people.  When this happens, others have to take matters into their own hands.. especially after too long standing on the sidelines (for which I apologize profusely to my beautiful, awesome young adult men and women I call "kids" - I, apparently, have been standing back too long as well).  I hope you forgive me for waiting so long to act, which I am now going to do whatever I can.  :-* 

3 comments:

  1. quit blaming the combined result of both you and mother on just her. it just makes you look like that much more of an ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Anthony, if it were that simple, I'd be happy to. There is enough stupidity between us from the past. I have sit by and idly watch and listen to the four of you each in your own spread her hate and disharmony for farrrr too long. Things are in motion, some slowly, some more immediate. Thankfully, I have full faith in the four of YOU having enough brains to see things as they truly are with me. And with her. I wish I were a bigger person and could act like it doesn't exist or happen, and that I can just continue to turn a blind eye to her sad attempts at making HER the focus of things, but I did that, again, for much too long a time.

    Love you, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I'm finding out that third party family members are acquiring Power Of Attorney over my children, it's even more frustrating since this was done without the benefit of legal counsel. So now I have to debate if I start another war over this blanket control that was coerced by a knowing adult against barely legal children, or if I should just say "oh well, you'll learn the hard way who to trust, kids". I don't know the extent of this latest stupidity perpetrated against my children, but once again, self-serving idiocity has been served, NOT the protection of any Malena. NOW an idiot has TOTAL and BLANKET control over the legal and monetary affairs of at least one of my children, under the guise of "protecting them and their interests". Power put into the hands of a whore who "could not wait to get away from the 'little fuckers' known as her own children" because NOW it gives her (and perhaps her father, not sure yet) power over their affairs.

    I am sorry, to my children, that I did not know this was happening until tonight and that I had no ability to warn you against this. I pray that only one of you was mislead into doing this, but I'm afraid that's not the case. :-/

    ReplyDelete