The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2010-01-26

Mass Effect 2 - Preliminary Review

It sucks.

Why?

Because it will not show, therefore load, any of the characters from Mass Effect 1 (a huge feature that those of us loyal to the game series looked forward to).

If I had been one of those to get the game at 12:01am, I'd be insanely pissed. Instead, I'm mildly pissed. I just can't *wait* to hear that "oh, you have THAT version of ME1, so there is a known issue, that we released the game with, just to piss you off".

Utter bull. I am NOT starting a game from scratch. I will sit on this box, and not play this game, until this is fixed... and will return it if it does not happen within a week (and then be told I can't because it's open).

I'm getting more pissed, so I'll stop typing now.

1 comment:

  1. Ticket #100127-004410 opened with EA (dear Lord, I hate EA...) at 10:10pm EST. Yay. Maybe I'll be able to load my ME1 characters by February 7th. 2011. :-(

    ReplyDelete