The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2009-06-03

Credit Where Credit Is Due

My company has, of course, been hurt by the economic recession, and has taken different steps every few months to help combat it. I give them high credit for what they've done so far (I guess if I were someone who actually lost their job, I'd feel differently, but...) and the latest move (three days unpaid Furlough to be taken one day per month in June, July and August) is the latest move. I feel highly confident that things are going to rebound in the long run, and have faith that the Executives are doing the best they can to keep things rolling, keep clients happy, and keep productive staff employed, that they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment