The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2009-04-16

MOVIE: Fast And Furious

Not having been one to "rush out" and see the previous iterations of this movie franchise (I vaguely recall seeing the "Tokyo Drift" installment, and I've seen bits of another one on TV recently), I saw this movie with one of the kids because I was told by two of the other kids that it was both fast paced and "actually had a story line".

While it's not exactly Oscar material, I did enjoy the flick. Fast moving, not too much in the way of profanity and gratuitous sexual silliness (but yeah, it's there - especially Vin Diesel liking to make feline references to people in a derogatory manner - am I'm being vague/clear enough?). Vin Diesel gets his "just desserts" at the end, though. It was worth the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment