The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2008-02-09

Perpetual Motion - Unlimited Energy - It's Done

I'm still wrapping my brain around what this man has accomplished. I mean, it's all there, in living color. You have to check this out.

Updated 2-14-2008:   Per the comment left on this post, I found that the page has been disabled/renamed/something, so here are links to the videos that a third party posted to YouTube:   1-2 3 4 5 6 7

Updated 2-24-2008:   I'm *truly* excited by what this man and his team has accomplished. There is now a Wikipedia entry for his discovered where I'm sure many people devoted to exploring his discovery will be keeping a close watch. There is so much to look forward to as this is perfected. The simplest and potential most devastating impact could be an electric car that can charge itself indefinitely with no outside energy source. I think people should start thinking about the possibility of a LOT of humans in the US being out of work as this is refined and turned into a viable product. Oil barons? Bye bye.

1 comment: