The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2007-09-26

Halo 3

I can honestly say, I was impressed and happy with Halo 3.

Having just finished the Campaign (on Heroic - I did not want to get in a horrible mood playing scenes over and over and over for days trying to finish it raw on Legendary), I must say the story ties up very nicely.

I also LOVE the fact that they pulled the same AWESOME move that many good MOVIES pull.

What move?

The ending. AFTER the credits, more specifically. ;-)

SPOILER ALERT - Click here to hear what I really have to say, including details about the storyline and game. It will expand over time. DO NOT CLICK IT if you do not wish to know about the game's story and ending before playing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment