The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2006-06-24

MOVIE: The Lake House

I was this movie alone one evening. It interested me since it had a slight "mystic" or "scifi" twist to it (the fact that two people were separated by exactly two years). It was very well executed, and I may go see it again with my daughters (I don't think my sons would care about it). It's not an emotional rollercoaster (more of an emotional tea cups ride, perhaps) and I'm sure it's not going to win any awards, but it was definitely a good movie to let your emotions be free for a couple hours and wonder "what would you do" if the person you loved was so close, yet so far away.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this movie again with my oldest daughter. I really like this movie. It's the sappy side of me, surely...

    I've posted the lyrics to the best song from the movie, by Paul McCartney, at www.MyLoveAlways.com (click Songs, then the song "This Never Happened Before")

    ReplyDelete