The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2005-08-27

MOVIE: Red Eye

Watching this movie, I had to remind myself this was something by Wes Craven - it was not as... horrific?... as I expected. It was a GOOD suspense thriller. I enjoyed it very much. I thought there were some basic holes in the logic of it all (for those who know the movie -- why not just scream on the plane and get the guy subdued and have someone call her dad and tell him "THERE'S A SILVER CAR OUT FRONT - BAD PEOPLE = TRUE!". But I digress (for I am nitpicky like that). It was a decent movie.

2 comments:

  1. just saw red eye.. mr murphy is deliciously creepy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. He was good in both this and Batman Begins.

    ReplyDelete