The ongoing prattlings of a lifelong geek and his random luck with love, work, children and rediscovering himself.

2005-08-27

MOVIE: The Cave

My children elected this movie as our Friday Night Excursion, so off we went to the Port Orange Six. I didn't expect it to be a huge hit.

I was not overwhelmed with the movie - but it was "enjoyable". Contact lenses that were supposed to make people look scary ended up looking like their vision was impaired and their heads moved around like (forgive me..) Ray Charles or something.

The general idea of the movie was good, and semi-original. The acting was passable. The ending was a cute twist (like so many such movies have these days) and it left open at least three possible storylines for sequel(s).

I wished I had seen this at a matinee price, but it beat sitting around the house all evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment